|The Sterling Silver Border Collie ring showcases the Border Collie in the famous crouch position. The Border Collie ring is oxidized to feature every detail of the body from the rose folded ear, "J" tail, and the raised up withers. This Border Collie is directing the flock to safety across the hillside on top of the ring band.
Finding Your Ring Size and How to Measure Your Finger:
- Size 1/4" tall X 2.53 mm thick band
- The Border Collie Ring coordinates beautifully with popular Border Collie pendant and earrings.
- Made from Recycled Sterling Silver and marked .925.
- 100% handmade in the USA.
*For a more accurate method of measuring ring size stop by your local jewelry store and have your finger sized with a ring sizer.
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1/2".
- Wrap it around the base of the finger you wish to wear the ring on. Once the string/paper is snug, slip the paper back off the finger. If the string/paper expands slightly when sliding over your knuckle mark that point on the paper or string. You want your ring to be large enough to get over your knuckle.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use this measurement and the chart to determine your ring size.
*When sizing your finger with a ring sizer, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.