Free Shipping on orders over $89

phone: 208 755 4778

Follow us on Facebook!

Skoy Cloth, Environmentally-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe, 4-Pack

No reviews yet Write a Review
Calculated at Checkout
  • Safe Payments

 Skoy Cloth

The Skoy Cloth is an innovative cloth that takes the place of your paper towels, sponges, rags, dishcloths and more. It is a European made product and 100% biodegradable when properly composted because it is made from a natural cotton and wood-based cellulose pulp. The Skoy Cloth is a chlorine-free, unbleached, and non-GMO product using water-based colors and inks. After an independent composting test, Skoy Cloth broke down completely within 5 weeks. The Skoy Cloth is a durable product due to the reusability factor and can last months. Using a Skoy Cloth is equivalent to using 15 rolls of paper towels in an average home. With the high cost of paper towels, as much as $2 per roll, Skoy Cloth is the obvious choice for your wallet and the environment.

 The Skoy Cloth has an absorption factor of 15x its own weight. As a result, producing the most superior cloth product available. Imagine using 15 sheets of good-quality paper towels at once… This is how a wet Skoy Cloth will feel in your hand.

 The Skoy Cloth is long-lasting because of the wash-ability feature. It dries quickly, so it is not a breeding ground for bacteria. Have you ever used your sponge, then smelled your hand and it reeked of horrible bacteria? That will never happen again if you microwave your Skoy Cloth regularly. It is also dishwasher and washer/dryer safe. Cleaning your Skoy Cloth will keep it healthy and germ-free.​

Note: Make sure to wet your Skoy Cloth when microwaving for best effect and to avoid fires. 

  • Wet your Skoy Cloth before use and squeeze out the excess water for optimal absorption
  • Hang to dry. It is designed to dry quickly, which minimizes bacteria growth and smell.
  • Water works or your favorite household cleaners, but chlorine is not recommended
Multiple ways to Clean:
1) Dishwasher
2) Washer & dryer
3) Microwave it wet, First wet it to make it damp, then microwave it for a minute to kill bacteria and smell. Use caution when removing.